Journal – Differentiation
Membership includes an online subscription to the journal and free color plates for figures published in Differentiation.
Join the ISD or renew your membership today!
Differentiation can be accessed at www.elsevier.com. If you are a current ISD member and need instructions on accessing your online subscription to Differentiation, please refer to our access instructions.
(International Society of Differentiation – Sessions/ Symposia Organization Award) on-line Application
Activities to be supported include organization of a symposium in an international scientific meeting related to cell and developmental biology (not organized by ISD), and organization of a session in international practical courses / workshops more…
(International Society of Differentiation – Researcher Travel Award) on-line Application
Activities to be supported include: Student Members or Ordinary Members in post-doctoral positions or when justified by a specific need when changing field or acquiring new expertise, mid-career or intermediate stage (PI) could also be eligible. more…
ISD sponsors 20+ students attendance to the ISD International Conferences.
Click Here for an application!
Competitive program for funding student travel and training. Available to ISD members.
Student Membership Programme
ISD offers free student memberships under the conditions below. Eligible students will have full entitlement to membership of the ISD as well as access to the student benefits.For enquiries and applications, please send an eMail to include the points outlined at Point 3, below.The program is limited to three students per calendar year per ISD member.
- The student must be post-graduate and undertaking a PhD degree by thesis in an area of research of relevance to the ISD (broadly: developmental biology, cell biology, oncology, stem cell biology).
- The student must be supervised by a current full member of the ISD.
- To apply, the student must supply the following details:
- Where enrolled (university)
- A letter from the department on institutional letterhead confirming student status
- Supervisor’s name (must be a current full member of the ISD)
- Title of project
- Date of expected completion of degree